8.01.2009

The Food Chain (Video Documentation)

Hello everyone,

Here are a couple short documentation clips from my latest project, "The Food Chain." If you go back to the older post appropriately titled "The Food Chain" you can read all about it. I know that no matter how many words and photos I use, I could never really describe it to someone that did not see it in the space. Hopefully these videos will help bring it together a little more!

Sorry about the poor quality, just working with what I have.




View of me operating the system from the side.





View of me operating the system from the front.






Close-up from computer side




Remember to check out my documentation and simple write-up through the link here. Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

1 comment:

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share