8.23.2009

Cleveland Update

The season has returned! Hooray! Sorry if you are not a fan, I think this is more for myself than anything. And just to warn you, these posts will be happening kind of often; I am a bit of a freak when it comes to the Brownies. Here are several pictures of Cleveland being posted as a small tribute to the city that I was raised in, the city that will always be the best in my book (besides that damn weather).


































Mark Wiitanen. Coldest, windiest night ever.











Christina was able to score field passes for us
to a Browns vs. Texans game. It was incredible.
What an awesome girl, thanks Neen.










Moron












A screenshot from Yahoo! taken a few months ago.

Nevermind the Pittsburgh crap, that's a picture of Cleveland.





Matt Scullin has some beautiful pictures of the city that I posted below.
He is in Ireland right now, and has been blogging about his travels.
Find his blog here.







Thanks Matt.



Mark your calendars Clevelanders -- I will return November 19th, but December 6th will be the first Browns home game I can go to when I get home. Someone better be bearing the elements with me to tailgate and rock out at a game.

1 comment:

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share