7.01.2009

Pictures

Just wanted to take this opportunity to (again) attempt to put up all the pics I have not been able to. Cheers


Baby Helmeted Guineafowl



Needlework fire (I swear that has to be a band's name) at Voortrekker








Paul is a funny guy








I found a nice spot on top of the painting studios that looks out into the city.
The next ten or so photographs were all taken from there.
































Hillbrow Police
I think it is a Ford truck



One of the main modes of transport




























Something weird about this




I like birds





Had to work the JoBurg Art Fair for a weekend, lots of cool works











Great painting




Slightly offset repeating layers of the same pattern create Moire patterns
See below.


Anyone who knows my work knows I am just a little
obsessed with stuff like this. He beat me to it!




This sculpture pours booze



I helped facilitate the Internet Art compilation that my instructor curated




Look at how intrigued that guy is! He did not even know those children,
he was simply so enthralled that he was even asking them questions.













This is a soccer match at a town within the Vredefort Dome
The winning team splits R400 ($40)




Of course, lots more pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share