9.09.2009

More Photos

Well hopefully I can get this post out quickly, my computer has sustained a couple minor "setbacks" today. First, for some reason I went to pick something out of the keyboard and I popped my "g" key off. It is not broken, but I surely have not been able to get it back on. I now have a naked "g" key.

The G is just the smallest of my worries at the moment. Something has managed to wedge itself in-between my mouse button and the base of the computer, causing the mouse button to be pressed at all times. Even with an external mouse, I am constantly inadvertently selecting and dragging and dropping everything everywhere. Not fun, and extremely frustrating. Anyways, this puppy is still under warranty so it should not be too much of a hassle. Hopefully that last line of text does not turn out to be foreshadowing.

Below are the images I have been able to edit for uploading. In no longer than one week the next batch will be posted, along with my first draft of the new website. Enjoy.


The green sign says "safe walk way" and the blue paint says "stay focus blak men"
























This is a kitchen.






You can find public telephones in
the most random places.


People have microphones and
create spectacles to attract attention
to their businesses.



Our tour went to a small tea house tucked away in a
shopping center. At first they did not like me taking pictures.

But then we all had some tea and fresh roasted coffee
and it was all good.













No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Bookmark and Share